Applying a fresh coat of paint to your house can improve the appearance and value of your house. But it takes effort and time to paint your home. Hiring a top-notch house painter in Perth can save you money and give you peace of mind. You can trust the painter to do an excellent job.
Here are the 5 Tips for Choosing a Top-Notch House Painter in Perth:
- Do not choose a house painter before asking them about their experience. Search for house painters with several years of experience. They have painted different homes.
- You can talk to their previous clients and check their past work to know their reputation. You want to choose an experienced house painter with a proven track record.
2. Insured and Registered
- You must check the insurance and painters registration of the house painter before choosing them, ours at Hammer and Brush is 7774.
- The house painter must have workers’ compensation insurance and business liability insurance. The insurance protects you and the painters from damages and injuries.
3. Customer Reviews
- Many house painters are good at promoting their services. That is why they can easily convince you they are the best in Perth. Do not just believe them.
- Instead, search for their customer reviews on the internet. Read these reviews to know the reputation of the potential house painter. Choose a house painter with more good customer reviews.
4. Completed Projects
- If you want to know if the house painter is qualified for the job, ask for their completed projects. This is because some house painters have photos of their recent projects.
- Review their photos to know the quality of their work. Their completed projects must meet your expectations. If their work does not meet your standards, search for another house painter.
- The best house painters in Perth have a warranty since they believe in their work. If a house painter does not offer a warranty, know they do not stand behind their work.
- Therefore, you need to compare the warranties of potential house painters. It is even better to choose a house painter with a long warranty. Make sure the warranty covers both materials and labour.
How to Choose The Right One from the Lot?
Choosing a top-notch house painter can give you peace of mind. However, it can take time to compare several house painters. Therefore, if you are looking for a professional house painter to paint your house in Perth, contact Hammer and Brush for a FREE QUOTE.
Related Post: Five Reasons to Hire a Professional Painter